Cambridgeshire Local Authority (LA) is responsible for setting the admissions policy and criteria for this school. Parents will be informed in the April prior to admission whether a place is available for your child.
Places will be allocated on the basis of the Published Admission Number (PAN) for the year group and the admissions criteria set by the LA.
ALL admission enquiries for reception - year 6 should be directed via the Local Authority using the links below
Children who have a Statement of Special Educational Need (SEN) / Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP) that names the school will be admitted. NB. Those children with a statement of SEN / EHCP that does not name the school will be referred to the Statutory Assessment Team (SAT) to determine an appropriate place.
1. Children in Care (CIC) and Children who were previously in care (CIC) but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a residence order (now known as a child arrangement order) or special guardianship order ;
2. Children who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceases to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
3. Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
4. Children living in the catchment area;
5. Children living outside the catchment area who have a sibling at the school (or partner infant/junior school) at the time of admission;
6. Children of members of staff, providing that they have been employed for a minimum of two years and/or are recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skills shortage.
7. Children who live outside the catchment area, but nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
In cases of equal merit in each set of criteria, priority will go to children living nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
Applications are now open for September 2022.
If your child was born between 1 September 2017 and 31 August 2018, they are due to start primary school in September 2022.
You will need to apply online using the Cambridgeshire County Council online Citizen Portal system.
If you would like a Nursery place in our Foundation Stage Unit (for children who have turned 3) please contact Mrs Crisp in the School Office in the first instance.
In Cambridgeshire, a child is deemed to be of nursery age from the beginning of the term following their 3rd birthday until 31st August following their fourth birthday. For this purpose, the terms are as follows (these are in line with the Early Years Education Funding term dates):
Autumn term – 1st September to 31st December; Spring term – 1st January to 31st March; Summer term – 1st April to 31st August.
Parents can register their interest in a nursery place at any time by contacting the School and completing an Expression of Interest Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Kim Crisp email@example.com