Design and Technology
Design and Technology helps you to teach Maths and English and indeed other compulsory subjects on the curriculum in a fun manner and put these subjects into context making them easier to digest and more understandable to younger primary age pupils.
Design and Technology gives children the opportunity to develop skills, knowledge and understanding of designing and making functional products. We feel it is vital to nurture creativity and innovation through design, and by exploring the designed and made world in which we all live and work.
(Design And Technology Association)
The Headteacher teaches the DT curriculum at the Faculty of Education Cambridge to the trainee teachers on the PGCE course and has delivered this training to five other schools in the Cambridgeshire area.
- med_term_plan_3C moving monsters.docx
- project_booklet_D&T moving monsters.docx
- lots of dt problem solving ideas.docx
- Bridge Challenge Information.doc
- Bridge Challenge Planning Sheet.doc
- DT Beacon Schools activity sheets.docx
- DT CPD link